Mushroom Foraging Workshop
This workshop focuses on the species most likely to be abundant at Emerald Earth on that date. Other edible species may be encountered.
– how to read the landscape to find a particular mushroom.
– patch and forest maintenance
– basic mushroom identification
– tips on cutting, carrying, storing, cleaning, cooking & drying.
Sessions Consist of:
– morning and afternoon foraging walks
– mushroom identification practice
– cooking demonstration
– post lunch slideshow
– debrief of walks